At Volterra Dental, we take pride in delivering some of the best dental care you will find in Southern California. With our wide range of dental treatments, a focus on your comfort and relaxation, and advanced dental technologies, we can deliver the dental care you and your family deserve. Call our Los Alamitos, CA dental office at (562) 501-3188 to learn how we can help you achieve your smile goals!
Wide Range of Dental Treatments for Your Needs
We know it’s tedious to have to travel to different offices all over Orange County just to get the dental care you need. That’s why we offer a wide range of treatments:
- Cosmetic dentistry to improve the look of your smile, including teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and Invisalign “clear braces”
- Restorative dentistry to repair and replace the damaged teeth, including dental crowns, root canal procedures, and dental implants
- And of course, we offer regular dental cleanings and dental exams necessary to keep your smile healthy
- Should you need us for specialty services, we also offer oral surgery, TMJ treatment, sleep apnea treatment, and even same-day dental emergency care
Why Volterra Dental?
At Volterra Dental, we take pride in being considered for best dentist in Los Alamitos and we strive to achieve greater heights every year. With our wide range of treatments, a focus on your comfort and relaxation, and advanced dental technologies, we can deliver the dental care you and your family deserve.
✓ Cosmetic Dentistry
✓ Restorative Dentistry
✓ Dental Cleanings
✓ TMJ Treatment
✓ State-of-the-Art Technology
✓ Focused On Your Comfort
✓ Oral Surgery
✓ Sleep Apnea Treatment
✓ Invisalign (clear braces)
✓ Porcelain Veneers
✓ Crowns or Implants
✓ Root Canals
Volterra Dental Focuses On Your Comfort
We are focused on ensuring you have a comfortable, relaxing visit. We have several comfort options to make sure you remain stress-free during your time with us, including:
- Neck Pillows
- Back Massagers
- Beverage Bar
We also know dental anxiety is a serious problem, which is why we offer dental sedation, including IV sedation. We even have extended hours for after-work appointments to fit your schedule.
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
Because we focus on providing you with comfortable, high-quality dental care, we have invested a lot on new dental technologies – including:
- Digital X-Rays to provide more detailed images with much less radiation
- VELscope oral cancer screening to accurately spot areas of concern
- BIOLASE dental laser to treat gum disease problems
- Highly detailed, 3D CT scans so we can better plan your treatments
We can even eliminate headaches or migraines using dental splits or Botox treatments.
If you have any questions about why Volterra Dental is a great fit for you and your family, or if you are ready to schedule your next appointment, call us at (562) 501-3188 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get in touch ASAP.